Luno is the crypto investment app you can rely on, enabling you to buy, store and explore crypto securely. We’re committed to putting the power of cryptocurrency in everyone's hands sensibly and responsibly.
Since 2013, we’ve helped millions of people around the world invest safely in crypto. We do this by cutting through the hype and supporting customers at every step of the way. All products and cryptocurrencies on our platform must first meet stringent legal, risk and technical security standards. We don’t do memecoins.
Transparency is key for us. Luno stores all crypto on a 1:1 basis and we have rigorous processes in place so you can be confident your investment is secure. We’re available in more than 40 countries around the world and we work closely with respective regulators in all of these markets to be fully compliant, as we believe this is the best way to help everyone, everywhere, invest safely.
The role in a nutshell:
This role will focus on...
- Working with respective stakeholders to track financial performance and provide financial information, forecasting and analysis to help guide decision making and support in the achievement of OKRs
- Finance Business Partners both support and challenge the business to continually ensure that its strategies align with financial goals
Your mission will be:
- Responsible for reviewing Actual vs Budget (& Latest forecast) figures and preparing commentary on variances in Anaplan.
- Holding monthly/quarterly meetings with budget holders to go through their AvB P&Ls, discuss material variances and explain them.
- Support decision making with available data and insight, in particular enhancing cost efficiencies where possible
- Collaborate with budget holders to develop accurate and realistic mid-year forecast, budget and live forecast
- Work with the budget holders in ensuring the Live Forecast is up to date
- Support budget holders with providing ad hoc analysis where and when relevant
- Propose adjustments and recommendations to align with business goals
- Work closely with the GFPM (Group Financial Planning Manager) and communicate any relevant outcomes from the FBP meetings
- Producing regular reporting and insights for budget holders
A little about you:
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Practiced at building strong relationships with non-finance individuals
- Strategic thinker
- Commercially curious mindset
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly IT literate, comfortable operating and learning new systems
- Strong Google Sheets / Excel ability
Nice to haves:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified
- Experience in cryptocurrency or regulated retail financial services
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Knowledge of Anaplan
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Access to Learnably and our additional learning platforms for your personal and professional development.
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day in addition to your annual leave which increases based on your length of service! Plus the option to buy and sell leave.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events and virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.*
*Offer only available on Luno Instant Buy, not Luno Exchange
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.